What is Financial Sozo?
- Financial Sozos are individual sessions that focus on breaking unhealthy financial cycles and beliefs related to money, work through questions of purpose or identity, identify root causes of being stuck financially, and help dreamers create realistic plans for achieving those dreams.
- These specialised sessions take 60 to 120 minutes. Sessions are aimed to help you hear what God is saying and develop a Personalised Action Plan to move forward.
What is Sozo?
- Sozo ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry aimed to get to the root of issues hindering personal connection with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. With a healed connection, you can walk in the destiny to which you have been called.
- Sozo is simple, fast, Spirit-led and effective. In Sozo, God deals with issues in minutes instead of years.
- Sozo tools get to the root of things that may hinder your personal connection with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These 90 to 120-minute sessions are aimed to help you hear what God is saying as you walk through any barriers and release lies that may hold you back from a life of health, joy, and freedom. Sozo has a high standard for confidentiality.
Do you do this individually or as a couple?
- If you are married, having a Financial Sozo as a couple is best. If, during the Financial Sozo, deep individual issues arise you may be referred to an individual regular sozo.
Can my business or group do this?
- Yes we can do Financial Sozo with your business as groups or individuals. Other groups can also benefit from Financial Sozo such as families.
How many sessions do I need to see breakthrough?
- The number of sessions you need depends a lot on each person, whether they follow-through with their SMART goals, and have people that will support them in their journey to health. It is up to the individual to book another Financial Sozo when their SMART goals are completed, if they think it would be helpful.
Do I have to be a Christian to get a Financial Sozo?
- No, you do not need to be a Christian to get a Financial Sozo. You do need to be aware, though, that we will be praying in Jesus name and asking Him for guidance during the session.
Is Financial Sozo part of Bethel Sozo?
- Financial Sozo is an independent ministry by Stephen K De Silva Ministries. Financial Sozo Facilitators are trained and certified by Stephen K De Silva ministries, and are also required to be on a regular Sozo team. The two ministries often work together.
What are SMART goals?
- SMART goals is an acronym that describes how a goal is worded. It needs to be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant (realistic), and timed (meaning there is a deadline). During the Financial Sozo, you develop a personalized Action Plan to move forward that is written as a list of SMART goals.
How much does it cost?
- The fee for Financial Sozo is set with the local team. Please contact the local Financial Sozo Facilitator for your area to find out their rates & payment options.
How do I contact a Financial Sozo Facilitator or make an appointment?
You can find out where to have a Financial Sozo and book on this website.